- CPU: LR33020MC 25Mhz (No MMU or FPU)
- RAM: 4Mb, upgradeable with standard SIMMs
- 1x Ethernet Port (BNC and UTP). Uses a SONIC DP83934 chip.
- 2x Serial Ports
- PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse ports
- 1x Standard 15pin VGA port. TLC34076-135FN chip.
- Can be expanded with a parallel port, "sound card" and two PCMCIA slots.
None as the CPU has no MMU. uClinux might be possible.
Works just fine as a X-Terminal. Enough software to get it running can be found on NCDs ftp site.
The OS is a big endian MIPS ECOFF.