Please keep the list sorted by
- Product name
- professional resume writers
CMB4133 - DDB5074 - DDB5476 - RISCstation - Mobile Gear MC-R730 - Mobile Gear MC-730F - MobilePro 770 (MC-R520A) - MobilePro 780 (MC-R530A) - MobilePro 790 (MC-R550A) - MobilePro 800 (MC-R700A) - MobilePro 880 (MC-R730A) - Netpower 100 - Osprey
Because people frequently confuse system names here a list of systems that are not subject of the Linux/MIPS projects because they don't use a MIPS processor:
- IBM RS/6000. Frequently assumed to be a MIPS system because of the R6000 processor. The RS/6000 series of workstations is based on a PowerPC processor and as such you probably want to checkout the Linux PPC site.
- VaxStation. Being based on Digital Equipment's VAX architecture the Linux/VAX project is taking care if this class of systems.
- SGI Visual Workstation. There are a few i386-based variants. Latest models are based on Intel's IA-64 architecture.
- SGI Iris 1000 / 2000 / 3000 series systems. These are very old Silicon Graphics systems from the late 80's based on the Motorola 68000 architecture. As such they're subject of the Linux/m68k project. Have also a look @ gentoo-m68k alternative project.