Revision as of 13:31, 15 May 2006 by Ralf (Change link to Sibyte SOC.)
Single Board Computers
Note: This is a very much a stub.
- 333, 400, 500MHz -- (Dual USB 1.1, LCD controller, AC'97 controller, IrDA controller, and 3 UARTs in chip)
- Bright Star Engineering's picoEngine
- Laptop DIMM-sized, with SDRAM, Flash, and Ethernet PHY (without magnetics) onboard.
- Cogent Computer's CSB650
- 45 x 66 x 9mm, with SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet PHY (magnetics?), AC'97 codec, JTAG, and battery charge controller onboard.
- DSP Design's Aurora Family
- 85.4 x 63.8mm, with SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet PHY (no magnetics), touch screen controller, keypad controller, Compact Flash socket and AC'97 codec onboard.
- 333, 400, 500MHz -- (Dual USB 2.0, LCD controller, MPEG1, 2, 4 and WMV9 acceleration, AC'97 controller, and 2 UARTs in chip)
- DSP Design's Athena
- 114 x 164mm, with DDR SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet connector, touchscreen controller, IDE interface, Compact Flash socket, and AC'97 codec onboard.
- 333, 400, 500MHz -- (USB Host/Device, Dual Ethernet, PCI controller, AC'97 controller, and 2 UARTs in chip)
- Cogent Computer's CSB655
- 45 x 66 x 9mm, with DDR SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet PHY, and AC'97 codec onboard.