Innova Card SoC
This article is a stub. You can help by
USIP® Professional IC
|Primary Instruction cache||8 KiB|
|Primary Data cache||8 KiB|
|TLB entries||16 bytes|
|Supply Voltage||External: ?V|
USIP® (Universal Secure Integrated Platform) Professional IC is an EMV and PCI PED compliant System on Chip (SoC), which integrates all the security and application management functionalities required to build new generations of trusted devices.
USIP® Professional IC embeds the MIPS32™ 4KSd™ secure processor from MIPS® Technologies.
- 1.35 MIPS/MHz (Dhystone) / 129.6 MIPS at 96MHz
- SmartMIPS instruction set for cryptographic applications
- 8KByte data cache and 8 KByte instruction cache memories
- 5-stage pipeline
- 16-bit code compression via MIPS16e™ ASE
- MMU: Protection of pages individually programmable (execute, read, and write)
Innova Card started with the Linux kernel version 2.6.18, and currently provides the version 2.6.20 for the USIP® platform.
Work In Progress
Innova Card currently works on two hot topics concerning Linux in the payment terminal market:
- the security (PCI-PED certification),
- and the power management.