The Fulong Miniature Computer is equipped with a Loongson microprocessor (manufactured by STMicroelectronics and developed by the Chinese Institute of Computing Technologies), manufactured by Lemote Technologies.
Model 2EA2RA has a Loongson 2E at 660MHz, 256M DDR333 SDRAM and 40GB Hitachi harddisk.
Motherboard of 2EA2RA
- (1) ALTERA Cyclone II EP2C20F484C8, FPGA, North-bridge, similar to Bonito64. webpage
- (2) Winbond W39L040AP70Z, 512K x 8 PLCC package Flash memory. datasheet
- (3) ATI Mobility Radeon 215R6MBAEA12, Display Controller.
- (4) Loongson STLS2E02, CPU.
- (5) NEC D720101GJ 0632PPA31, USB2.0 Controller.
- (6) Hynix KHM666D3204T, 256M DDR333 SDRAM SODIMM module.
- I/O Ports
- (?) PS/2 keyboard port to South-bridge
- (?) Ethernet cable port to RTL8139D
- (?) 15-pin VGA port to ATI Mobility Radeon
- (?) S-Video output attached to ATI Mobility Radeon
- (?) 9-pin RS-232 Serial port to South-bridge
- (?) Power input with DC12V, 4.16A
- (?) Power switch
- (?) Reset switch
- (?) Power indicator LED
- (?) HDD activity LED
- (??) Infrared sensor attached to South-bridge
- (??) Line Out attached to AC'97 codec
- (??) Speaker audio output attached to AC'97 codec
- (??) Microphone input to AC'97 codec
- (??) & (??) USB 2.0 ports that are attached to NEC USB Controller.
- I/O Ports
- (ä¸€) & (äºŒ) USB 1.1 ports that were attached to South-Bridge.
The CPU on it is a Loongson 2E, which is 95% compatible with MIPS64. It works at frequency 660MHz, and up to 800MHz, with FSB at 66MHz.
It comes with a Hynix 256M DDR SDRAM on the DDR SDRAM SODIMM slot. With 32bit mode, the maximum of SDRAM will be 256M. More memory requires a 64bit Operating System.
The display controller is an ATI Radeon 7000 with 16M display buffer onboard, attached to PCI bus internally. It exports a VGA port and a S-Video port.
A mini-IDE port is on the back side of the motherboard, supports UDMA100 mode and LBA48, provided by VIA VT82C686B sourth bridge.
A Hitachi 40GB harddisk is attached on it.
A RS-232 Serial Port provided by south bridge.
An infrared sensor provided by south bridge.
A 10/100Mbps ethernet port based RTL8139D controller.
- PMON 2000 (Revision 2.x modified by Lemote for loongson)