Lantiq's (formerly Infineon's) Single-chip solution for ADSL2/2+ with integrated Voip DSP for home gateways and CPE.
Manufacturer's product code is PSB 50702 (Danube) / PSB 50712 (Danube-S)
- 2 MIPS32 24KEc CPUs
- Voip DSP (Second core is normally used for this)
- Analog phone interfacing
- USB OTG
- GPIO interfaces
- 2*1000mbit ethernet
- MMC, SPI, GCI/IOM2
- 32 GPIOs, LED controller
- DANUBE-S only: HW Encryption/Hashing (DES, AES, MD5, SHA1, RC4)
- minipci/cardbus interface for wireless
|00000000||0FFFFFFF||RAM (up to 256MB address space)|
|10000000||13FFFFFF||ROM (up to 64MB address space)|
|14000000||14000FFF||external bus general purpose i/o|
|18000300||180003FF||general purpose timer|
|1E100400||1E1007FF||first serial port|
|1E100800||1E1008FF||SSC (what's that)|
|1E100B10||1E100B3F||GPIO bank 0|
|1E100B40||1E100B6F||GPIO bank 0|
|1E100B70||1E100B9F||GPIO bank 0|
|1E100C00||1E100FFF||second serial port|
|1E105300||1E1053FF||external bus controller|
|1E105400||1E1057FF||PCI bus controller|
|1F101000||1F101FFF||external interrupt controller|
|1F102000||1F102FFF||power management controller|
Devices based on the Infineon Danube
- Wippies Homebox (black) GPL Sources
- SMC-7908-ISP It's an adsl router supplied by the spanish ISP ya.com. It's made by Arcadyan, it has an adsl port, a 4 port ethernet switch, wireless, usb host and 2 FXS ports. It uses the BRN bootloader and runs a custom operating system. openwrt loads on this device but they still have problems with wifi and phone lines.
- Arcadyan ARV7518PW-A-LF-LT It is basically the same device as SMC-7908-ISP (only differences between firmware versions found), and the spanish ISP ya.com is now providing the users with this router instead of the SMC one. New versions of this router have new firmwares and wifi bgn instead of only wifi bg. The images for the device are different from the ones in arcadyan's web, see ya.com router image (there are both white and grey versions of this router).
- Gigaset SX761/SX762/SX763 wlan adsl router GPL Sources (only devices with original fw version 4.x.x.x.x for version 2.x.x.x.x check Amazon
- Alice IAD WLAN 4421, supplied in Germany (by O2/Alice) as basic router for NGN lines. It's a Arcadyan OEM model, the sticker on the ROM says ARV7506. No USB ports, 4 port switch, WLAN, 2 FXS TAE connectors (daisy-chained, only one POTS circuit as far as I can see). The WLAN chip is a RT3060F, the switch is a RTL8306G. 8MB ROM, 64 MB RAM.
- A series of DrayTek Vigor ADSL and dual-WAN routers use Danube/Danube-S platform, namely: DrayTek Vigor 2710, DrayTek Vigor 2820, DrayTek Vigor 2830, DrayTek Vigor 2920. They have ADSL (and/or second ethernet WAN), PCI card WiFi AP based on Ralink RT28xx (RT2860), 2 FXS ports (models with 'V' at the end), 100 Mbit or 1000 Mbit switch (2830 only), USB port, 4-pin serial console on board. On-board memory: 8MB ROM, 32MB RAM (DDR SDRAM, Nanya NT5DS16M16CS-5T ). The devices are supplied with a proprietary non-*nix OS (DrayOS).
Distros supporting the Danube
- OpenWRT - (look under the lantiq target ) See too OpenWrt wiki on SMC-7908-ISP and OpenWRT forum on SMC-7908-ISP and Arcadyan ARV7518PW-A-LF-LT .
- Infineon