Infineons Single-chip solution for ADSL2/2+ with integrated Voip DSP for home gateways and CPE.
- 2 MIPS CPUs
- Voip DSP (Second core is normally used for this)
- Analog phone interfacing
- GPIO interfaces
- 2*1000mbit ethernet
- MMC, SPI, GCI/IOM2
- 32 GPIOs, LED controller
- DANUBE-S only: HW Encryption/Hashing
- minipci/cardbus interface for wireless
Devices based on the Infineon Danube
- Wippies Homebox (black) GPL Sources
- SMC-7908-ISP It's an adsl router supplied by the spanish ISP ya.com. It's made by Arcadyan, it has an adsl port, a 4 port ethernet switch, wireless, usb host and 2 FXS ports. It uses the BRN bootloader and runs a custom operating system. Currently there's no way to load openwrt on this device.
Distros supporting the Danube
- OpenWRT - cleaned up kernel code being prepared for mainstream merge (look under the ifxmips target)
- Infineon