D-Link DSL-xxxT is a family of MIPS 4KEc and Linux-based ADSL Routers designed for home or office use. The DSL-xxxT is not distributed or marketed in the United States.
The DSL-504T is an ADSL Router.
DSL-500T is a version without hub (DSL+Ethernet).
The DSL-G604T looks like DLS-504T and also provides an 802.11g/802.11b WiFi (AirPlusG+ technology).
- CPU: Texas Instrument AR7W MIPS 4KEc based SoC with built-in ADSL and Ethernet interfaces
- DRAM Memory: 16Mb
- Flash Memory: 2Mb SquashFS file system
- Wi-Fi: TI MiniPCI card
- Ethernet: 5-port Ethernet hub (1 internal, 4 external)
D-Link DSL-xxxT firmware is based on the MontaVista Linux.
Linux version 2.4.17_mvl21-malta-mips_fp_le (jordan@Jordan_Linux) Compiled by gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release/MontaVista) 18 14:13:34 CST 2004
CPU + Memory
# cat cpuinfo processor : 0 cpu model : MIPS 4KEc V4.8 BogoMIPS : 149.91 wait instruction : no microsecond timers : yes extra interrupt vector : yes hardware watchpoint : yes VCED exceptions : not available VCEI exceptions : not available
GPL'd Linux software for the DSL-G604T can be downloaded in the form of diff and tar files from D-Link's UK office.
- DSL-504T at D-Link's UK site.
- DSL-504T at Australian D-Link site.
- DSL-G604T at D-Link's UK site.
- DSL-G604T at Australian D-Link site.
- Overview of the DSL-G604T
- http://wpetrus.developpez.com/linux/g604tfr/ Understanding the D-Link DSL-G604T (French link)
- http://www.magwag.plus.com/jim/tips-300t.html tips on getting ssh, ftp and telnet to work properly on dsl-300t
- http://www.eglug.org/node/909 tips on getting ssh, ftp and telnet to work properly on dsl-500t
- DSL-G604T at seattlewireless.net
- http://mcmcc.bat.ru/dlinkt alternative firmware for DSL-xxxT modem/routers (english/russian)
- DSL-302T demystified everythig about DSL-302T (italian) with a lot of links