This article is a stub. You can help by
Alchemy Semiconductor has been acquired by AMD in 2002, which recently (summer 2006) sold the Alchemy processor line to Raza Microelectronics, Inc.
Devices based on the AMD Alchemy
- 4G Systems mtx-1 (MeshCube)
- Embedded Planet EP1000
- FIC Vassili Personal Media Player uses AMD AU1200 Processor 400 MHz
- Mechatronic Brick mb1100
- MyCable XXS-1500
- Bright Star Engineering picoEngine 400MHz Au1100
By default the YAMON bootloader only enables the UART's it is using, two at max. For the AU1100 only UART0 and UAR3 are enabled, leaving UART1 non-functional. You can simply edit the reset source file named arch/init/reset_<name of your platform>.c to enable it. Check for the uart_enable register (Offset=0x0100 from the base address) in the databook.
- http://www.razamicroelectronics.com/products_alchemy/ RMI's product page
- AMD spins off Alchemy processor line article @Linuxdevices