Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Support MIPS Release 6 host & guest commit.
- Support MIPS64 hosts (with MIPS32 guest) commit.
- Make KVM_GET_REG_LIST dynamic, and list FPU & MSA registers commit.
- Make Config3.ULRI writable by user API (to control exposure of CP0_UserLocal register) commit.
- Emulate CP0_KScratch registers and expose to user commit.
- Move commpage away from 0 if possible to allow guest kernel NULL pointer dereferences to be handled by guest commit.
- Convert guest exception entry code to use UASM (dynamically generated) commit.
- Add trace events: kvm_aux (FPU & MSA context management) commit, kvm_asid_change commit, kvm_enter, kvm_reenter commit, kvm_hwr (guest register emulation) commit.
- Some support for Highmem host kernels commit.
- Bootloader interfaces
- CPU hotplug for MIPS Release 6 processors commit
- Use non-executable stack & heap when non-executable PT_GNU_STACK is present commit commit
- Cache management fixes & optimisations on SMP systems commit commit commit commit
- Add defconfig for ath25 commit