- MIPS for v4.12-rc1 commit range
- MIPS KVM for v4.12-rc1 commit range
- MIPS for v4.12-rc6 commit range
- KVM for v4.12-rc7 commit range
- MIPS for v4.12 commit range
- Add JIT support for SKF_AD_HATYPE commit.
Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Add basic support for the MIPS Virtualization Module (generally known as MIPS VZ), supporting the ImgTec P5600, P6600, I6400, and Cavium Octeon III commit commit cores so far commit commit commit commit commit.
- Support is included for the following VZ / guest hardware features:
- MIPS32 and MIPS64 commit commit, r5 (VZ requires r5 or later) and r6.
- TLBs with GuestID (IMG cores) or Root ASID Dealias (Octeon III) commit.
- Shared physical root/guest TLB (IMG cores) commit.
- FPU / MSA commit.
- Cop0 timer (up to 1GHz for now due to soft timer limit) commit, optionally emulated commit.
- Segmentation control (EVA) commit.
- Hardware page table walker (HTW) both for root and guest TLB commit.
- Tracing of guest mode changes (using GuestCtl0.MC bit) commit.
- MAAR emulation commit.
- Properly implement the TLBR instruction for T&E commit.
- Add 48-bit VA space and 4-level page tables for 4K pages commit.
- Stengthen IPI IRQ domain sanity check commit.
- MT: Use CPU interrupt controller IPI IRQ domain support commit.
- CPS: Use common outgoing-CPU-notification code commit.
- Disable Werror when W= is set commit.
- Opt into HAVE_COPY_THREAD_TLS commit.
- Enable GENERIC_CPU_AUTOPROBE commit.
MIPS CPU IRQ chip
- sb1250-mac: Add missing MODULE_LICENSE() commit.
- Enable Root FS on NFS in generic_defconfig commit.