Compliment of the seasons.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Compliment of the seasons.
From: Maria Mamou Draogo <mrs.u.orsul@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 21:19:30 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xuGR2qGQlz+0CzYllopqaWYpqBNvGvG1x6V5tr9Csbw=; b=tpAOH6l/kf6ObW7xH41cEr4ytd7VuK4sAuWsSKQqYQ9jd4IZaj3TLvQynZfA1H350T /pKTpMsQ46F7QJ4LXAob/lGbik50+fXvfXWKzNexJHpveULAy9rXAl/6gE5TxQ5KEdRC +UDCciZK/m813s4qWKbCSWvgUvH7bfzrYIBG502A9IvNO/0M7n+qTddOnRZozEaPXtuG iW/ENNgke/yf/BznOQd6afZYaKovBHYLmmdWMzkhRDjfabnW1fRRYrUtqyomN3T2EBob ifMNMNrABfyfm35zVp9mTG88xdC76/efquIhIsWMj0huZgNg1s2fg9tF2/sIVNpfJWV1 vooQ==
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello Dear,

How are you and your entire family, i hope that all is fine? if so
thanks be to the Almighty God.

I was pleased to write you this mail, kindly pardon me for any
inconvenience this letter might have caused you, because I know it may
come to you as requested by my sms.

I am Maria Mamou Draogo, a mother of kids, i am residing in Burkina
Faso, my late husband was a political and has many investment, but due
to political problems of my husband who make me a widow today, after
my searching through the internet, i discover your profile and decided
to contact you to see if you can manage the investment Affair without
betraying anyone.

My Late husband was among the Burkina Faso attack: Foreigners killed
at luxury hotel, Islamist attack on Burkina Faso hotel leaves 28 dead
and 50 injured more, I was made widow since 2016 when this incident
happens, i have been in pain and thinking about my husband investment
before the government will claim it all.

Please kindly look at  the story on google or click the link below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/16/islamist-attack-on-burkina-faso-hotel-leaves-27-dead-and-33-injured
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35332792
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/burkina-faso-terrorist-attacks-casulties-jihadi-islamic-extremism-a8237346.html

Dear Partner, i will like you to consider this as yours and take the
responsibility to carry out the investment in your company, a man who
is afraid of the GOD, i would like to invest this venture in your
country and will also like you to look for a good residence" house"
and buy for me and my family will come and settle in your country.

Please this is top secret, i have been in a hiding area and many
people are looking for me due to the investment involve, and we don't
know why this terrorist attack and kill as many, i want you to do this
for me, i do not want to lose this chance and you will never regret
doing this business with me.

Please respond to me immediately and contact me through my private
E-mail" mmdraogo@gmail.com "

Yours fairly friend,
Maria Mamou Draogo.