On 06-06-2012 1:19, Steven J. Hill wrote:
From: "Steven J. Hill"<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Make headers consistent across the files and make changes based on
running the checkpatch script.
Signed-off-by: Steven J. Hill<email@example.com>
arch/mips/jz4740/prom.c | 25 +++++++++----------------
1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/mips/jz4740/prom.c b/arch/mips/jz4740/prom.c
index c5071ab..ea86605 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,14 @@
- * Copyright (C) 2010, Lars-Peter Clausen<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * JZ4740 SoC prom code
+ * This file is subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
+ * License. See the file "COPYING" in the main directory of this archive
+ * for more details.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- * Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
- * option) any later version.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
+ * JZ4740 SoC prom code
+ * Copyright (C) 2010, Lars-Peter Clausen<email@example.com>
+ * Copyright (C) 2012 MIPS Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
This header is needed explicitly because '__init' qualifier is used.
1: If you use a facility then #include the file that defines/declares
that facility. Don't depend on other header files pulling in ones
that you use.