From: "Steven J. Hill" <email@example.com>
Make headers consistent across the files and make changes based on
running the checkpatch script.
Signed-off-by: Steven J. Hill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
arch/mips/vr41xx/common/init.c | 27 ++++++---------------------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/mips/vr41xx/common/init.c b/arch/mips/vr41xx/common/init.c
index a2fa7f0..783b7f8 100644
@@ -1,30 +1,15 @@
- * init.c, Common initialization routines for NEC VR4100 series.
+ * This file is subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
+ * License. See the file "COPYING" in the main directory of this archive
+ * for more details.
- * Copyright (C) 2003-2009 Yoichi Yuasa <email@example.com>
+ * init.c, Common initialization routines for NEC VR4100 series.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
+ * Copyright (C) 2003-2009 Yoichi Yuasa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * Copyright (C) 2012 MIPS Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
#define IO_MEM_RESOURCE_START 0UL