Re: Bintuils

To: Alex deVries <>
Subject: Re: Bintuils
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 05:49:28 +0100
On Fri, Nov 28, 1997 at 10:51:47PM -0500, Alex deVries wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> > In that case you are probably the victim of an older libc.  I'll rebuild
> > libc for my sources for big endian machines asap.
> libc and glibc binary RPMs would be appreciated. How about gcc and
> binutils for big endian as well?

I'll upload them rsn.  Just give some more days.  My next upload will
probably again be 100mb or so, that takes a while to compile.  Also I
don't have a network connection at home that is suitable for pumping
gigs through the world, so that will suck additional time.

> Does anyone have an editor?  It's a bit of a pain to have to FTP things
> over to my i386 box, change, and re-FTP.

I'm pretty shure that I put a tarball with Elvis and several rpms with
other editors on Linus.