* Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 18:03:20 -0700
* From: Bryan Manternach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* I'm not certain if the challenge actually uses SysAD, since
* it has separate address and data busses. (big ones!) and
* separate address and data bus ASICs.
* >From the documentation:
* The main set of buses in the Challenge and Onyx system architecture is the
* Everest address and data buses, Ebus for short. The Ebus provides a 256-bit
* bus and a 40-bit address bus that can sustain a bandwidth of 1.2 GB per
Gaaahhh, you're right. It's been longer than I thought since I last
worked on a Challenge system. SysAD is the Origin bus, Ebus/Everest bus
is the Challenge bus.