a small "oops" here. I wanted to make sure serial was working before
starting on a new console (so I can see what's crashing) but I had no
luck getting it working. Ralf brought the Oli dox that Andy gave him and
I found that the serial baud generator for the Oli's is a PC part (1.8432
MHz). The code that Andy wrote uses an 8MHz part in the magnum :(
I changed the JAZZ_BASE_BAUD define to the PC norm, et viola! she works.
I guess that means we need some sort if "I'm an Oli" define somewhere...
Wayne Hodgen | firstname.lastname@example.org | #include <ridiculouslylong
Uni Koblenz, | or Fight-o-net 2:2454/500.69 | legalesemumbojumbodisclaim
Rheinau 1, | Voice: +49 261 9119-645 | er||stupidasciipictureover
56075 Koblenz. | Fax: +49 261 9119-499 | 20linestoannoythenet.cops>