> David, could you please try with this kernel binary too? Just
> to make sure that your problem does not depend on some compiler/linker
> or configuration problems.
OK! The binaries you provided work perfectly. No keyboard
problems whatsoever. I guess the problem is in how I'm compiling things.
The milo speed improvements are welcome too!
Alright, here's what I'm using to compile things:
- gcc 2.6.3 crossdev set from ftp.fnet.fr (binaries)
- libc4.6.27 and include4.6.27 from ftp.fnet.fr
- kernel v22.214.171.124 (also from ftp.fnet.fr)
- Machine the compiler is running on
is a Pentium-90 running various 1.3.x kernels.
- Only machine enabled in kernel config is Magnum4000.
- Compile runs fine and links fine, no warnings/errors.
- Produced kernel boots fine, but has the known
Is there something I'm missing, or doing wrong here?