Module name: linux
Changes by: firstname.lastname@example.org 05/01/12 01:53:37
arch/mips/mm : dma-ip32.c
diff -urN linux/arch/mips/mm/dma-ip32.c linux/arch/mips/mm/dma-ip32.c
--- linux/arch/mips/mm/dma-ip32.c 2005/01/12 00:10:42 1.1
+++ linux/arch/mips/mm/dma-ip32.c 2005/01/12 01:53:37 1.2
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
* Few notes.
* 1. CPU sees memory as two chunks: 0-256M@0x0, and the rest @0x40000000+256M
- * 2. PCI sees memory as one big chunk @0x0 (or we couls use 0x40000000 for
+ * 2. PCI sees memory as one big chunk @0x0 (or we could use 0x40000000 for
* 3. All other devices see memory as one big chunk at 0x40000000
* 4. Non-PCI devices will pass NULL as struct device*
* Thus we translate differently, depending on device.