The list below gives an overview of some missing features in the current Mips port. This list is far from being completed.
- Implement a backtracer based on the DWARF debug information
- Implement stack protector
- kexec: add kexec jump support
- Improved futex support
- Improve non-executable support
- Add kprobes support
- Add latencytop support
- Add code to dump the kernel page tables for visual inspection by kernel developers
- Stacktrace support for lockdep
If you want to undertake one of these items (or perhaps all of them), don't hesitate to ask on the linux-mips mailing list the status or clarification of the point you're interested in.