Revision as of 01:33, 2 March 2006 by Tremere
Single Board Computers
Note: This is a very much a stub.
- 333, 400, 500MHz -- (Dual USB 1.1, LCD controller, AC'97 controller, IrDA controller, and 3 UARTs in chip)
- Bright Star Engineering's picoEngine
- Laptop DIMM-sized, with SDRAM, Flash, and Ethernet PHY (without magnetics) onboard.
- Cogent Computer's CSB650
- 45 x 66 x 9mm, with SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet PHY (magnetics?), AC'97 codec, JTAG, and battery charge controller onboard.
- DSP Design's Aurora Family
- 85.4 x 63.8mm, with SDRAM, Flash, Ethernet PHY (no magnetics), touch screen controller, keypad controller, CardBus connector and AC97 codec onboard.
- Cogent Computer's CSB655