Revision as of 11:12, 13 April 2007 by LoneStar
Model 2EA2RA has a Loongson 2E at 660MHz, 256M DDR333 SDRAM and 40GB Hitachi harddisk.
Motherboard of 2EA2RA
- (1) ALTERA Cyclone II EP2C20F484C8, FPGA, North-bridge. webpage
- (2) Winbond W39L040AP70Z, 512K x 8 PLCC package Flash memory. datasheet
- (3) ATI Mobility Radeon 215R6MBAEA12, Display Controller.
- (4) Loongson STLS2E02, CPU.
- (5) NEC D720101GJ 0632PPA31, USB2.0 Controller.
- (6) Hynix KHM666D3204T, 256M DDR333 SDRAM SODIMM module.
- I/O Ports
- (ä¸€) PS/2 keyboard port to South-bridge
- (äºŒ) Ethernet cable port to RTL8139D
- (ä¸‰) 15-pin VGA port to ATI Mobility Radeon
- (å››) S-Video output attached to ATI Mobility Radeon
- (äº”) 9-pin RS-232 Serial port to South-bridge
- (å…) Power input with DC12V, 4.16A
- (ä¸ƒ) Power switch
- (å…«) Reset switch
- (ä¹) Power indicator LED
- (å) HDD activity LED
- (åä¸€) Infrared sensor attached to South-bridge
- (åäºŒ) Line Out attached to AC'97 codec
- (åä¸‰) Speaker audio output attached to AC'97 codec
- (åå››) Microphone input to AC'97 codec
- (åäº”) & (åå…) USB 2.0 ports that were attached to NEC USB Controller.
- I/O Ports
- (ä¸€) & (äºŒ) USB 1.1 ports that were attached to South-Bridge.
The CPU on it is a Loongson 2E, which is 95% compatible with MIPS64. It works at frequency 660MHz, and up to 800MHz, with FSB at 66MHz.
- Pmon2000 (modified for loongson)