I'm a LinuxMIPS user from southern Germany.
I have various MIPS machines on which I try&run Linux-MIPS from time to time (of which I keep having less and less lately though).
MIPS Machines I own:
- one SGI R4k Indigo (R4000, IP20)
- two SGI Indies (R4400 + R4600, IP22)
- two SGI Indigo2 (IMAPCT and normal, R4400, IP22)
- two SGI Origin2k (IP27, one has 8CPUs and one has 2)
- one SGI Octane (R10k, IP30)
- one SGI O2 (R5k, IP32)
- An HP EnvizexII X-Terminal (It runs on an R4300 according to Wikipedia, but has no Linux/BSD support yet whatsoever)
If anyone needs any testing on one of these machines I can probably provide it (if someone wants to borrow one, that can probably be arranged as well)