Not available anymore -- production is stopped by 4G
mtx-1 is the code-name of the hardware which is marketed as MeshCube and 4G AccessCube. It is a very small (7x7x7 cm) cubic embedded system based on the AMD Alchemy Au1500 and targeted mainly for wireless mesh routing applications. The stackable MiniPCI architecture makes it very flexible for other applications as well.
- 400 MHz AMD Alchemy Au1500 AD stepping SOC
- 64 MB RAM
- 32 MB flash
- 1x 100 Mbps Ethernet port
- 1x USB host
- 1x USB device
- 1x serial port
- stackable MiniPCI bus (up to 8 cards)
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af)
- I2C connector
- hardware watchdog
Main Site: http://meshcube.org/meshwiki/
- Linux 2.4
- Fully supported with some additional patches from http://meshcube.org/dev/kernel/.
- Linux 2.6
- Fully supported with the mainline kernel.