R3k

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: R3k
From: jmff@die.upm.es (Jose Manuel Fernandez Fernandez)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 13:11:20 +0100
I am looking for people knowing about R3000 architecture, and I have
been given this mail address. I dont know the purpose of this address,
is it like a forum? I am starting now my Thesis works, about RISC
architectures for signal processing algorithms, and I want to start
with the basic R3000 architecture.

There are public domain compilers, assemblers, simulators... of this
architecture? Have someone worked with IDT evaluation boards for
the R3k? There are a ftp site where get software? Someone knows if
there are VHDL or Verilog descriptions of R3k?

IF THIS IS NOT THE MATTER OF THIS MAIL ADDRESS, PLEASE SORRY. I HAVE
NO INFORMATION ON IT.

Thank you.

                        Jose Manuel Fernandez
                        jmff@die.upm.es