Re: Digital EB66 board

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Digital EB66 board
From: Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 14:49:46 +0200
Sender: amoss@CS.HUJI.AC.IL
In message <m0pZd1O-000IBbC@hof> tthorn%hof@hof.daimi.aau.dk write:
|Well, this was my comments anyway. I guess it all comes down to:
|I don't care what intel produces as long as they are still using
|the x86 ISA.

I fully concure with everything Tommy said.  We keep forgeting that we
want a board at last and that we (at least me and several others on the
list) don't want it to be intel-based.

|/Tommy

Cheers,

p.s. note the .sig

--Amos

--Amos Shapira (Jumper Extraordinaire) | "It is not possible both to
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,  |  understandand appreciate Intel
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL                |  technology"
amoss@cs.huji.ac.il                    |                 -- Henry Spencer