Re: Design Kit...

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Design Kit...
From: Peter Holzer <hp@gipsy.vmars.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 19:21:40 MET
You (Antti-Pekka Virtanen) wrote:

> I just heard that the Software design kit contains also the "Firmware source"
> for the eval. board. I just don't know how we can use the kit since it needs
> an Alpha system with NT (or DEC 3000, with OSF/1) as a platform to use the
> tools. The people at DEC are trying to figure out in what form the things
> are...

We will get two Alphas (with OSF/1) next month. So I could at least
have a look at them. I cannot promise to do any serious work, however,
since I probably won't have enough time and don't have any hardware
experience.

        hp

--
   _  | hp@vmars.tuwien.ac.at | Peter Holzer | TU Vienna | CS/Real-Time Systems
| |   |  Das ist alles sehr kompliziert.
__/   |         -- Dr. Fred Sinowatz, Ex-Bundeskanzler