Re: 21066 evaluation board summary

To: broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu, riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: 21066 evaluation board summary
From: antsu@sandra.pp.fi (Antti-Pekka Virtanen)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 19:13 EET
> But on the otherhand if we do get the documentation I believe the board
> will run OSF/1 and Win NT (till we get linux ported).  This could
> also dramatically increase the market for the baord.

Yes, this is a must! Starting from scratch means we will not have a
fully working board when the 21066 is used in telephone answering
machines... :)

> I'll ping my dec contact and see if we can get the online stuff or at
> least a price for it.  Please do the same if you have any contacts.
>
> Even a tiny bit of support from dec could make a big difference.

Yes, I have an exact price for that:

21A03-11 21066/68 Design Kit (software) $50 (converted from FIM 300,-)

It's not so much when thinking of what it contains.

If this beast is available in the net.somewhere, I'd be very happy to
get it ASAP.

Wishes, Antti-Pekka
--

Antti-Pekka Virtanen            E-mail: antsu@sandra.pp.fi
Arholankuja 3 a 21              Packet: OH1YF@OH1RBU.TKU.FIN.EU

             At the University of Turku : antsu@utu.fi
             BSD/386 Software Archives  : antsu@nic.funet.fi

"If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
 we would be so simple we couldn't."