Re: ARC 100 Prices

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: ARC 100 Prices
From: Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 18:11:57 +0200
Sender: amoss@CS.HUJI.AC.IL
andy@waldorf-gmbh.de writes:
|and perhaps not the cheapest one, but we can have it.
|Any alternative in sight ? NO. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
|
|What do we do now ? Tell me. I can only say: Waldorf will
|buy this design, no matter how riscy decides to go on (or stop).
|
|Don't get me wrong: I would LIKE to offer a complete board
|incl. CPU/SCSI/VIDEO/SERIAL and so on for $1000. But I can't.
|
|However, whatever the group decides to do now, I'll support
|it if I can.
|
|Cheers,
|Andy

Thanks very much for the offer,  and I suspect I won't be the only one to
appreciate your efforts for having a cheap riscy board,  but as the others
said this is a bit more than we expected.

Unless a cheaper offer comes up I won't be able (and won't have a
justification) to buy that board.

Good luck,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira (Jumper Extraordinaire) | "War does not determine who is right,
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,  |  but who is left"
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL                |
amoss@cs.huji.ac.il                    |          -- Anonymous?