Re: Who's there ???

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Who's there ???
From: Brian J Wojcik <bwojcik@cs.tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 20:45:52 -0600 (CST)

> Hi everybody !
>
> Now that I posted a rough price estimation I'd like
> to hear what you all think about, more exactly:
>
>       I need votes.
>
> If those two or three guys who sent comments are
> the only ones on the list who are still interested,
> I'd say: forget about riscy.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

I've been watching this discussion for a while with
moderate interest.  However, I would be hard pressed
to come up with $800-$1000 anything over a thousand
dollars would be definitely out of the question.  As
I am just a student though, I'm not sure I could
come up with even $400 dollars for a motherboard ;).

I wonder if this group's lost its focus on producing
a cheap mips board or if (more likely) cis dealing
with definitions of cheap other than mine.

-Regards,
-Brian Wojcik
-bwojcik@cs.tamu.edu