Re: EMULEX

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: EMULEX
From: Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 18:31:07 +0200
Sender: amoss@CS.HUJI.AC.IL
atk@agua.colorado.edu  writes:
|Yes i would think the R4600 would be a much better solution. They are
|very similar in cost and the R4600 is about 3 times faster (for fp).
|
|atk

Maybe when we see what are the costs of the other parts and if someone
can find specific details about the prices of CPU's in the U.S. and
Europe (because I'm NOT going to buy the CPU in Israel, no thanks :)
we will be able to make a wiser decision.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira (Jumper Extraordinaire) | "War does not determine who is right,
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,  |  but who is left"
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL                |
amoss@cs.huji.ac.il                    |          -- Anonymous?