Re: PING

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: PING
From: Andreas Busse <andy@waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 12:16:37 +0100
Hi everybody !

Thanks for the motivation !
To keep things running while we are waiting for the design,
I'll try to make the promised cost estimation. It's not that
easy since NEC/Mips use some parts I never heard about...
Perhaps somebody knows what a "XC1736APD8C" is ??? There's
no explanation in the part list I got from Mips (and there's
obviosly nobody I can ask).

As soon I got prices for the most important parts,
I'll post a summary. I cannot really promise this, but
you can expect prices next week, perhaps on Monday.

If someone needs a technical description, let me know.

Bye,