Hi folks. May I help?

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Hi folks. May I help?
From: VIGNANI%MSIE03%CRFV2@CSPCLU.CSP.IT
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 09:44 GMT
Hi there.
I'm new to this list, and I'm curious about what you're doing.
I run linux on my 486 PCs since one year and I like it; but I feel
it's time to upgrade to a new CPU, given also NT is coming.
I am an hardware and firmware developer with previous experience
in designing, building and programming:
 - TI34010 GSP
 - DSP56000..56002
 - TI320C30
 - all flavors of Transputers (they called it a RISC back in 1987.. :-)
 - AD1848 SoundPort
I have a full set of EDA tools available, both on PC and on
workstations. My current job involves PCB design and DSP programming.
Is this useful to you?
Greetings

Alberto Vignani                 vignani.crf@csp.it
"This phrase begun to translate itself into English, then suddenly
ha cambiato idea"