NEC design kits

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: NEC design kits
From: Andreas Busse <andy@waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 09:53:41 +0100
Hi there !

Although Bill found another interesting board design
(I'll try to get more information) I have some news
regarding the NEC/MTI stuff. I've posted that already,
but the german backbone had some trouble yesterday.
Perhaps my mail went into the bit-bucket...

This is what I posted:

-------
A few minutes ago I called the tech support guy at
NEC Europe, just to ask if there are any news
regarding the R4000 design kits.
You won't believe it: This morning he received
a fax that the kits are ready and available.
He will receive a sample kit this week and is
quite sure that we can have the kit *before* XMAS !
-------

This night I received a fax from MTI containing
the riscWS/EISA part list. Unfortunally some pages
are missing, but it looks like I can post at least
the major stuff today. Please be a bit patient.

Cheers,

        Waldorf Electronics GmbH        | Phone:  +49 (0)2636-80294
              R&D Department            | Fax:    +49 (0)2636-80188
Neustrasse 9-12, 53498 Waldorf, Germany | email:  andy@waldorf-gmbh.de