Re: L2 Caching and SIMMs format

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: L2 Caching and SIMMs format
From: Tommy Thorn <tthorn@daimi.aau.dk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 16:22:35 +0100
As Andreas has already said zillions of times, he would prefer using
an existing design.

The best bet yet, the riscWS/EISA (aka NEC ARCset 100) doesn't include
a secondary cache.

There is really little point in discussion such details before we have
the specs. for the riscWS design. For those who join in recently, here
is a report of the features of riscWS/EISA:

--
Tommy.Thorn@daimi.aau.dk                   Staff-programmer
Aarhus University, Ny Munkegade 116        Phone: +45 89423223