Re: Subject was deleted by abysmal mailing list software

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
From: Peter Holzer <hp@quasi.vmars.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 13:12:36 MET
You (Andreas Busse) wrote:

> > > According to the T.I. semiconductor product information center, recommend
> >    ed
> >     > unit pricing in 1,000s is:
> >     >
> >     >     135MHz  US$31.25
> >     >     175MHz     56.25
> [...]
>
> I HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE 6 (SIX) TIMES !
> WHAT'S GOING ON HERE ???????????????????????

I only got it 4 times and the subject was different each time, so I
guess that Drew remailed it several times. BTW the previous mails in
this thread did have a subject when I got them, so there seems to be
conspiration between the list-server and Drew's setup to remove
subjects :-)

I agree that the list-server should allow either aliases for users or
postings from unsubscribed users.

        hp

--
   _  | hp@vmars.tuwien.ac.at | Peter Holzer | TU Vienna | CS/Real-Time Systems
| |   |  ...and it's finished!  It only has to be written.
__/   |         -- Karl Lehenbauer