Re: riscy status

To: riscy@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Re: riscy status
From: Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 17:54:17 +0200
Sender: amoss@CS.HUJI.AC.IL
Alan Krantz <atk@agua.colorado.edu> writes:
|This is not really a topic of this newsgroup but i was talking to a friend
|and he said netbsd had shared libraries - anyways anyone have any quick
|comments on pros/cons of linux vs netbsd ?
|
|atk

I think this IS a topic for this group.  It was raised here quite a while ago
but I can't remember what was the conclusion.  Anyone care to sumrise the
previous discussion?

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira (Jumper Extraordinaire) | "War does not determine who is right,
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,  |  but who is left"
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL                |
amoss@cs.huji.ac.il                    |          -- Anonymous?