RISC PC

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: RISC PC
From: Murli Dharan Satagopan[E230 <murli@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 12:11:50 -0500
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
 I saw your correspondence at sunsite.unc.edu about RISC PC. I am currently a
Master's student in Vanderbilt university. Prior to this I used to work for
HCL-Hewlett Packard in India and was a key member of the design team of a
minicomputer based on the MIPS R3000. I did the design of the CPU, cache,
memory interface section. This was all high speed design ( 33 Mhz clock).
Also I did the layout for the CPU - cache section ( CPu, 2Xclocks, FPA,
writebuffers, cache). I was involved with the product throughout the
design life cycle - from conception to reliability qualification. Therefore,
I became  interested in your design and maybe I can contribute something.

My address and phone number are as follows

        Murli Dharan Satagopan
        2000, 24th Avenue South
        Nashville TN 37212

        phone (615) 297-8763

 email : murli@vuse.vanderbilt.edu

Looking forward for some interesting work/discussions.

Murli Dharan Satagopan