Re: progress.

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: progress.
From: ronald%csunix.urc.kun.nl@kunrc1.urc.kun.nl (Ronald Schalk)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 09:57:46 +0200 (CET)
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
> ACER PICA chipset: us$195 in qtys >= 1000
> NEC ARC chipset  : us$200 in qtys >= 10
>
> Today I will call ACER Netherlands for more info. I've got also
> a phone number of someone at Toshiba who should know more about
> the Toshiba chip set.

Hi, a girl who lives in my dorm works at ACER The Netherlands, I'll ask her
if she can get any info. I'm afraid not, what I heard was that they only
assemble things overthere.

Grtx, Ronald

 * ing. Ronald Schalk                                               *
 * sectie COOS                                                      *
 * Universitair Centrum Informatievoorziening (UCI)                 *
 * Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen (KUN)                           *
 * e-mail : R.Schalk@uci.kun.nl   snailmail: Geert Grooteplein 41   *
 * tel.   : +31 80 617997                    6525 GA Nijmegen       *
 * fax   :  +31 80 617979                    Nederland              *