Re: EISA/arc 100

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: EISA/arc 100
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1993 12:08:08 -0500 (EDT)
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
> > The Nec chipset can handle lots of buffered dma devices for on board
> > goodies, but I believe the implementation of the arc 100 motherboard
> > puts almost nothing on the motherboard.
>
> What's about that famous ARC 150 board ?

Well my impression was the ARC 100 board was for the 4000PC or 4400PC,
and the arc 150 was for the 4400SC and 4000SC.  So no difference
except a bigger cpu socket and cache chips.

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu