Decision

To: riscy@pyramid.com (Mips 3000)
Subject: Decision
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1993 20:32:48 -0500 (EDT)
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
IMHO we should build the ARC 100 mips 4000 PC or IDT orion.

But then again I, as a software person,  have nothing to offer the hardware
project in the way of expertise/services.

I think those that do should make a decision and go for it.  Make a decision
and see how many of us will follow.   That means you Andy, and Neil.

Each of us has there own agenda, the design by committee doesn't seem to be
working particlarly well.

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu