Re: Mips project Go or Wait?

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Mips project Go or Wait?
From: Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1993 12:46:44 +0300
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
In message <9308031221.AA05562@resi.waldorf-gmbh.de> you write:
|We should try tro decide between R3xxx and R4xxx solutions. If
|we all agree over a R4xxx machine things will be clearer.
|When we have enough information about the different flavours
|of R4xxx CPUs we can decide which one to use.
|
|Agreed ?

You allready had my vote for an R4xxx solution and from what I read since then
I might even support the Orion too.  Certainly not the R3xxx as it seems quite
clear that it is going to be "out" soon.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira (Jumper Extraordinaire) |  "It is true that power corrupts,
C.S. System Group, Hebrew University,  |   but absolute power is better!"
Jerusalem 91904, ISRAEL                |
amoss@cs.huji.ac.il                    |          -- the Demon to his son