Re: NEC Vr4400 and ARC manufacturing kits

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: NEC Vr4400 and ARC manufacturing kits
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 08:57:20 -0500 (EDT)
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
> >     3) Is anyone porting linux to the Mips chip ?
>
> Yes.  I'm working on it, as much as possible without hardware.  I'm mainly
> interested in getting the linux core going: interrupts, MMU and most
> basic drivers, leaving most device drivers, user mode stuff etc to later
> and for others.

Not sure if this is the appropiate time to get start the linux port, but I have
access to 2 decstation's and plan to help out as much as possible.

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu