Re: Current status

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Current status
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 18:25:43 -0500 (EDT)
Sender: owner-riscy@pyramid.com
> 4)  Implement a 3730 like thing in readily available logic.  We could
>     use a load of PALs and various logic, or maybe one or two FPGA's.

Anyone have a good idea how hard the above would?

>       RAMDAC                          30 (is this price right?)

From the mailing list I have:
2 Mac-compatible 512K VRAM SIMMS  $30/ea
1 TI tlc34076 RAMDAC              $32/ea
1 NSC LM1882 Video sync generator  $8/ea
                                 ----
total                            $100 1152x900 x 8 bit

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu