MOM 3000i documentation

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: MOM 3000i documentation
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 16:02:22 PDT
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
I have received part of the documentation from Visual.  This is for
the MOM 3000i.  They told me that this documentation is already
out-dated; they are fixing spelling errors, and the like, so don't
use this to design anything.

I beleive that it will do most of our stuff, but its not as clear
as with the 3730.

I will be calling them again tomorrow to get the other chip data.

A copy may ftp'ed from:

        bertha.pyramid.com:/pub/riscy/chips/rxi.ps.Z

This will be updated as new information becomes available.

Also, note that the bertha ftp server has some teathing problems;
just ignore the stuff about NASA.

--
Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com