Re: call for documentation

To: ewt@SunSite.unc.edu (Erik Troan)
Subject: Re: call for documentation
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 14:10:49 PDT
> I'm in the process of trying to setup such an archive (it should be ready
> by Friday at the latest) on sunsite.unc.edu. It will be at
> /pub/micro/mips-pc/riscy-archive. I've gotten all of the messages posted
> so far and having been saving the daily posts since then.
>
> Additionally, all of the posts from this mailing list will be wais indexed.
>
> If you'd rather do this yourself or have any comments, let me know.
>
> Erik

I had intended to set up an ftp site here at Pyramid for this, but
we could easily use your instead.

BTW, I have some 450 messages saved from this topic, including some
messages before the list was set up, which should be included.  The
archive I have also includes all the 'subscribe' messages, which
could be sifted out.  If you like, I can put it up temorarily for
ftp.

--
Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com