Re: call for documentation

To: ewt@SunSITE.unc.edu (Erik Troan)
Subject: Re: call for documentation
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 10:36:28 -0500 (EDT)
> I'm in the process of trying to setup such an archive (it should be ready
> by Friday at the latest) on sunsite.unc.edu. It will be at
> /pub/micro/mips-pc/riscy-archive. I've gotten all of the messages posted
> so far and having been saving the daily posts since then.

Great.... I posted the sources to a mailer by accident not worth
archiving...

> Additionally, all of the posts from this mailing list will be wais indexed.

Cool never used wais (besides xmoasaic anyways).

> If you'd rather do this yourself or have any comments, let me know.
Sounds like it's in hands more capable then mine.

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu