Re: video

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: video
From: berge@sierra.nl (Wim van den Berge)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 14:17:24 +0200
--- Steven D. Ligett wrote ---
> I'd like something in a plcc, that's a ramdac + sync generator, easily
> available, for less than $40 in 25 piece lots.  Is there something like that?

--- end ---

No way, if you don't want top is the line, speed wise, you might get a
controller under $40 a piece, but for an intergrated solution you're
looking at 160 pin minimum. Which means that plcc is out. If you don't
want QFP an intergrated solution is going to be difficult, going on
impossible (but I'll check)

        Wim van den Berge
        Sierra Semiconductor B.V.
        Tel    : +31 73 408888                     (:>    \/\/i/\/\
        Fax    : +31 73 423155                    (_)
        E-mail : berge@sierra.nl           =======""======