Re: Ethernet stuff

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Ethernet stuff
From: Andreas Busse <andy@resi.waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 93 09:11:07 +0200
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
> > I thought that a range of numbers could be had for close to nothing.
> > You just have to get in touch with who ever issues them (much like
> > getting an internet number).
>
> Get in contact with the IEEE in New York (city I think?), they will
> allocate a block of numbers for us for a nominal fee if I remember
> correctly.  They keep the registry for all such numbers ever allocated
> to any manufacturer throughout the world.
>
> Paul

Ok, if people don't mind I will get in touch with the IEEE to get
some Ethernet numbers. Waldorf will need them anyway, so we will
pay for them. Ok ?
How many numbers will we need for the riscy boards ? 500 ? 1000 ? more ?

Waldorf Electronics GmbH, R&D Department
c/o Andreas Busse
Neustrasse 9-12
D-5481 Waldorf
Phone:  +49 (0)2636-80294