Re: Ethernet stuff

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Ethernet stuff
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1993 15:08:30 +1000 (EST)
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
> I thought that a range of numbers could be had for close to nothing.
> You just have to get in touch with who ever issues them (much like
> getting an internet number).

Get in contact with the IEEE in New York (city I think?), they will
allocate a block of numbers for us for a nominal fee if I remember
correctly.  They keep the registry for all such numbers ever allocated
to any manufacturer throughout the world.

Paul

Paul Antoine, Softway Pty Ltd                              Net: paul@sw.oz.au
PO Box 305, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012, Australia          Tel: +61 2 698 2322
Level 2, 79 Myrtle St, Chippendale, NSW 2008, Australia    Fax: +61 2 699 9174

"Proper management technique must include checking that all staff have
 play-lunch and that there are no unfair swapsies."